1. This wedding of photographers Max Wanger & Margaux, shot by Our Labor of Love, is one of my favorites EVER. And I’m suuuuper excited because I’m taking a two-day Feet First workshop with all of them this weekend!!
2. Photojojo has so much fun gear, including this bokeh kit! I keep meaning to buy one so I can make a heart-shaped bokeh like this. (Image source).
3. I absolutely adore the hand-lettering of Oh My Deer Handmades. How sweet is this print of a love poem by EE Cummings? Swoon!
4. Artist Paul Octavious made this heart out of 51 books on love. Found via Swissmiss.
5. DesignLoveFest posted inspiration for a Single Ladies’ Brunch. I adore this because 1) I love girly gatherings, especially at Valentine’s Day, and 2) those prosciutto waffle heart sandwiches look divine.
6. How fun is this image from Max & Friends? And so seasonally appropriate! Oh, did I mention I’m taking the Feet First workshop this weekend? Yes?? Ahem. I’m going to try really hard not to scare everyone away with my crazy enthusiasm…!