1. I’m so excited that New Girl came back this week with new episodes! I’ve always been obsessed with Jess’ teal room – and loved seeing a guide for recreating her pad by one of my favorite interior design firms, Caitlin & Caitlin, over on The Effortless Chic! Check it out!
2. Chelsea over at Lovely Indeed made this ridiculously awesome ombre tissue paper photo booth background. Must. Do.
3. Today is the last day to vote for a new Boston MBTA map here! Which one is your fave? I’m having a hard time picking…!
4. My oldest BFF, Jackie, and I enjoyed a night of Bertucci’s (ROLLS), wine, and baking these Fudge Striped Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cookies this week! It was such fun (and delicious)!!
5. Love this list of things to do with matchboxes – so clever!
6. Today is a MAJOR birthday for my awesome cousin, Mat, and Dad and Grammy celebrate their birthdays on Sunday! Lots of family fun ahead – and cake!(How cool would it be to walk downstairs to a flood of balloons?)