1. My best friend, Becca, is in town from London to attend the wedding I’m shooting on Saturday! We spent a glorious afternoon galavanting around Beverly Hills with our dear friend Ellen, wearing bright red lipstick and big sunglasses. It’s been non-stop fun! (Image source).
2. I’m savoring every moment I have in LA since I leave again next week for a month and a half spent working on the east coast! This Los Angeles guide from DesignLoveFest made me so happy – lots of familiar haunts and new places to check out when I return (including the ceramics shop at the end of my street)!
3. A salted honey and fig non-dairy cheesecake from A House In the Hills? I’m intrigued! Especially since it looks so pretty…!
4. Loving the concept of this shoot inspired by The Decemberists on Ruffled!
5. This SMP house tour is amazing. Dream decor, right there.
6. I’m so excited to be returning to the Hollywood Bowl this weekend! This time I’m seeing the Goat Rodeo Sessions (with Yo-Yo Ma and Chris Thile)! An evening of bluegrass on a beautiful California night with wonderful company? Awesome. (Image source).